returns and exchanges
Because not everything is love at first sight, we're here to help you process your exchange.
Lodging a return is now super simple – each time you need to send something back, all you need to do is search ‘Returns’ on the site and you’ll find yourself here.
There’s a step-by-step guide below to show you how to complete a return, you’ll have it nailed after the first time you try it! And for any reason you don’t, you can always call our friendly staff who can help you out over the phone. (07) 4630 4422
- CLICK 'SUBMIT AN ONLINE RETURN HERE' BUTTON.
- LOCATE YOUR ORDER NUMBER - FOUND IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- ENTER YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- ENTER THE EMAIL USED TO PLACE THE ORDER.
- ADD THE ITEMS YOU WANT TO RETURN BY CLICKING ON EACH PRODUCT
- ELIGIBLE ITEMS WILL SHOW AS WHITE
- INELIGIBLE ITEMS ARE GREYED OUT
- CHOOSE FROM AN EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT.
- CHOOSE THE REASON YOU ARE RETURNING OR EXCAHNGING THE PRODUCT/S
- SIMPLY FOLLOW EACH OF THE NEXT STEPS AS PROMPTED TO COMPLETE THE RETURNS PROCESS.
Shopping online should be as trouble free as shopping instore. For this reason, our returns policy is super simple. You have 30 days from the day you receive your order to decide if it’s not quite right and submit your return.
Hitchley & Harrow is a leading manufacturer of quality apparel. Customer satisfaction is an integral part of our commitment and this is reflected in our Returns Policy.
The Hitchley & Harrow Returns Policy applies to all purchases made in store at Charlton, from our mobile showrooms, at trade shows or online at www.hitchleyandharrow.com.au.
For your convenience, our merchandise may be exchanged or returned in person or via post. Prior to sending goods for return by postal service, please click the link below to complete an online return/exchange.
We are able to offer a refund if the garment is subject to faulty workmanship. Please contact us if you believe your product to be faulty. If the return is a change of mind, we offer a store credit or an exchange. Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please ensure the goods are returned to us with tracking by either a signature on delivery or a tracked satchel. No responsibility will be taken for items sent outside these guidelines.
All garments returned MUST comply with the following requirements:
- Be in original condition. Not worn, smelling of perfumes or personal products, cigarette smoke, be soiled or damaged. If the items are not returned in a saleable condition, you may be charged a $25 dry cleaning fee if this will remedy the problem.
- The goods must be returned to us able to be re-sold as new items - please consider this before returning the item/s to us.
- Original tags, stickers and packaging must be intact and attached.
- The return must be sought within 30 days
- We reserve the right to adjust your return preferences if your return arrives in a condition that does not meet our returns policy. In this case, the item/s will be retuned at your expense.
- If you are returning any jewellery items excluding earrings, they must be unworn. Any sign of wear on an item of jewellery will render it ineligible for return or exchange.
PRODUCTS INELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE
Earrings, customised products such as log books with initials, plaited belts with a custom length or width are not able to be retuned unless faulty.
Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Change of Mind
If you have simply changed your mind and you are able to provide a valid receipt, Hitchley & Harrow may offer you an exchange provided that the merchandise:
- is in saleable condition
- is unworn or unused with all original packaging and tags attached
- is not subject to the exclusions listed below
- and the exchange is sought within 30 days of purchase.
- The item being returned for exchange is not a sale item.
Incorrect Product Received
There are very rare instances where you may have received a faulty or incorrect product. In this case, please contact us directly before proceeding with the return.
The Hitchley & Harrow Returns Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
If the fit isn't quite right or you would prefer an alternate style? Exchange is the best option for you.
Once you select the replacement size or if you would like to shop a different garment, click 'SHOP NOW' which will take you to our website.
Once you have selected your alternate item/s*, you will be prompted to pay a handling fee which is your postage to return the item to us. The system will generate a shipping label which you can attach to your retun parcel (any plain bag/satchel) and take to a post office to lodge. Once your exchange is complete at H&H, we will post the new item/s out at no cost! (For Australian Domestic returens only.)
* Please note that your selected item is your 'perferred' exchange. Please ship your return as soon as possible to avoid disappointment should an item sell out while your return parcel is in transit.
If you can't find anything to exchange for at this particular time, that’s no problem. You can send your iem/s back and we will issue you an electronic store credit for the purchase price (excluding the original shipping cost).
Once you have submitted a request for a store credit, please post the item/s back to us at H&H where they will be receipted and inspected and your store credit issued.
All international exchanges will be treated as a store credit.
While our returns portal strictly enforces the 30 day returns period, we understand that sometimes things don't always go to plan. Please reach out to our team via phone or email with your order number and reason for a return extension. While we can’t make many promises, we can try and help you out the best we can.
If you believe your item is of faulty workmanship, please contact us via email with images and any other supporting information.
The online returns portal will only allow you to submit a return, one order at a time. Reach out to our team if you would like assistance with submitting a return for multiple orders.
Please contact us via email to facilitate this.
Providing you have attached your VIP Account to the order at the time of purchase and received an email that includes your order number, it can be processed online. If not, please contact the store and we can asist with the exchange.