Technical pieces from the Equestrian Range are fast drying and breathable. Due to their fabrics, they require a little more care to keep them looking their best, so we have put together a quick reference care guide for you!
- ALWAYS wash in a delicates/laundry bag - This will prevent other items in the wash causing damage to your H&H equestrian pieces.
- Dry out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Lay flat to prevent your garment pulling out of shape
- Do not wring out when wet
- Do not iron these fabrics, the embellishments or the print logos on the garments.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash at 30 degrees